Who Attends an STW TEC Weekend?
Those attending for the first time must be at least 15 or have completed at least a semester of 9th grade. Adults that wish to support this youth ministry first attend as guests. Both teens and adults may return to serve on later retreats.
Pastors are always welcome to attend as guests. Pastors are an integral part of the TEC experience and no weekend can happen without their spiritual guidance.
When and Where is STW TEC Held?
TEC retreats occur twice a year, on Martin Luther King weekend and Labor Day weekend. Guests arrive Saturday morning and leave Monday afternoon. The next TEC weekend is January 18 – 20, 2020!
Our event is hosted at Camp Agape in Fuquay-Varina, NC
1369 Tyler Dewar Lane, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
How Much Does it Cost?
The retreat weekend costs $170. When you register an $85 non-refundable deposit is due. If you want to attend the weekend but the cost is an issue, you may apply for a scholarship. For information, please complete and submit.
What Happens on a STW TEC Weekend?
- You hear talks (kind of like exciting speeches) by youth, pastors, and adults sharing ways to live out your faith and keep a close relationship with Christ.
- You build Christian community in small discussion groups, daily worship, and fun activities with the whole group.
- You learn how to more actively share your faith with others.
- You get to sing lots of great songs!
- Make new friends from other youth groups at churches across the state!